Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How I Started My Writing Business

Inn 2003, my friend and I set goals to leave our corporate jobs within six months. We both reached our goal by holding one another accountable on a weekly basis. She was part of my support team who encouraged, uplifted, brainstormed with me, set mini goals together required me to report what I had done to reach my weekly goals, and kept us moving forward in taking the next step to bring us to our end point on target, on time.

This weekend I will be sharing how I started Writers in the Sky Creative Writing Services, and give five clear steps for setting goals and reaching your dreams. See http://dld.bz/Xtd9 for details.

WHEN: April 30, 2011
TIME: 1:30 to 5:30 p.m.
WHERE: Center of Symmetry
               212 Louise Avenue
              Nashville, TN 37203.
REGISTER: Carol Batey 615-485-4548 carol37076@aol.com
COST: the investment for this class is only $25 and includes a copy of Carol's book.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: