- Articles must be content rich and pertain to the craft or business of writing, editing, publishing, or book marketing. Include your name and a short bio with your article so you may be given proper credit. You may include up to two links. Promotion of your own services is accepted if your piece offers good content that does not compete with services offered by WITS. Limit articles to 500 words or less.
- All book, movie, TV programs, and CD album titles should be in italics, do not use "quotation marks" or ALL CAPS.
- Announcements of upcoming events, personal accomplishments, special offers, and such are accepted. Keep these to 250 words or less, and do not include more than two links with each blurb. You may submit more than one blurb.
- No text boxes or photos will be accepted.
- Book reviewers must use the format outlined in this document: Book Review Format.
- Poetry is accepted. One short work per person (less than 20 lines) will be published on our blog Put your name at the bottom of your poem. You may include a short bio and a link to your blog or Web site.
Subscribe to get this free newsletter in your inbox: http://writersinthesky.blogspot.com/p/get-wits-newsletter.html