Sunday, March 3, 2019

Books We Love: ZERO POINT II: AHY AND THE DIVINE MATRIX

When I read Alexa Person’s first book, I felt like I was journeying right along with her to an incredible, albeit very unfamiliar realm. While I wholeheartedly believe and am in complete awe of people who remember their otherworldly origins, I had never experienced this myself. With her tactile descriptions of what she saw, heard and felt during these encounters, Alexa opened my eyes to places and beings far beyond what I contemplated during my own spiritual practices.    

In Zero Point II: Ahy and the Divine Matrix, Alexa continues to explore the beauty and acceleration of her spiritual gifts alongside the challenges of life on planet earth. This journey was just as profound and powerful as the first installment, yet it also communicated to me a warmth, comfort and familiarity of the light beings and ascended masters who guide her through a joyous, often very challenging process.    
Wherever one stands on the spiritual spectrum, there is no doubt that Alexa Person has set a new bar for honesty and authenticity in recounting such journeys, and she invites, inspires and empowers the rest of us to do the same. 

No comments: