Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Need a Video Trailer for Your Book?

Recently I had the privilege of working with Daniel Harker in the creation of a video trailer for my latest book, Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Not only did Daniel do an excellent job as you will see in the video below, he was great to work with—very conscientious about the message as well as the audio-video component. He was also prompt in responding to my emails. I would like to share this resource with other authors, so I’ll let Daniel describe his work to you.

Dear Author,

If you are in need of a video book trailer to help market your book / books, you should consider contracting Dharkerwv Multimedia Productions. My services are skilled, creative, and, when compared to the fees of similar companies, quite affordable. 


My production services offer the added feature of being able to digitally manipulate images, if needed or desired, to make them more individualized for my clients. I can also create portions that are “morphs” that transition from one image to another—a very effective addition.


A new service is to make a presentation version of your trailer, with transition slides at the beginning and end, to make a continuously playing loop for you to burn to DVD and use on your laptop at book signings, etc.


Fees, of course, are based on the length of the presentation required, as well as the necessary time involved. I can assure you, though, that you will not find a better match for your needs at a better price. I understand the expenses that authors incur for promoting their work, and I strive to create high-quality book trailers at a low price.


 If you are interested in querying Dharkerwv Multimedia Productions, please contact me at dharkerwv@msn.com. Place "Query for Book Trailer" in the subject line. When you query regarding my services, I will send you a brief questionnaire to complete that will give me an idea about your book, the kind of trailer you want, your concept or vision for your trailer, and help me to assess an estimation of the fee.


 Daniel Harker
Dharkerwv Multimedia Productions
dharkerwv@msn.com (please put “Query for Book Trailer” in the subject line)

No comments: