Monday, February 1, 2010
Free Call for Getting a Book Publishing Deal
In our conference call, Stephanie will discuss the following. How to:
* Hone your unique book concept
* Develop an actionable marketing plan
* Guide you through preparation of an industry-standard book proposal
* Offer a reading and critique on written drafts of the proposal sections
* Provide you with tools, support, and structure to accomplish your publishing goals
* Help you make the most out of the experience as possible,to achieve and receive your desired creative outcomes, and to feel a sense of purpose, accomplishment, and satisfaction that you have moved toward your full potential as an author
Stephanie has been in the business for 25 years and has sat on both sides of the table--working as an in-house acquisitions editor, as a freelance editor, and as an author. She understands how to navigate the creative process and your publishing relationships. Therefore, she will not make wild promises, but if you're ready to focus on your book, she will give you some tips on how you can get a book deal in two to three months!
Her clients and coauthors include bestselling authors like Gregg Braden (The God Code), Hale Dwoskin (The Sedona Method), and others you may have heard of, and she's well-liked by her colleagues because she's a straight shooter.Stephanie is also wide awake spiritually, which is something I think my WITS Community will appreciate.
If 2010 is the year you plan to do a book, and you're ready to step up, you should seriously consider Get a Book Deal™ Proposal Coaching from Stephanie. Her clients have received contracts from companies you'd be proud to be connected with: Hay House, New World Library, McGraw-Hill, Jossey-Bass, Perigee, J.P. Tarcher, Health Communications Inc, Broadway Books, and others.
Don’t let another year go by. Join me on this call and learn how to get a book deal. Be sure to let your friends know about this great opportunity.
Reserve your place on this call now!
Posted by Yvonne Perry at 8:30 AM