Wednesday, October 10, 2012

She Writes the Next Big Thing

I have an opportunity for authors who have recently published books or have one in progress to be featured on a high-traffic blog owned by a writer/author friend of mine, Doreen Pendegracs.

For the past 16 weeks she has interviewed 16 different authors and next week is my turn to share. Part of the assignment is to tag three authors in my post who will share their stories with Doreen's readers in the upcoming weeks.

See this week's featured author at http://doreenpendgracs.com/the-next-big-thing-week-16-interview-with-an-author and let me know if you would like to be tagged in my post next week. Hurry! I need to hear from you as soon as possible so I can incorporate the link to your work into my post on She Writes.

Contact Yvonne now.


No comments: