Saturday, December 10, 2011

Editor's Corner December 2011

Here we are in the last month of a very exciting and wonderful year that brought much change for many people. In spite of the hardships some people encountered, we have survived and even thrived as we made strides in awakening and remembering that we are grand creators. Aligned with the natural power of the universe, we have manifested new careers, healed a sense of separateness, and accessed the love and oneness of All That Is.

In some ways it’s sad to see a year come to an end; in other ways it’s exciting because we know that right around the corner there awaits a fresh new year brimming with unlimited potential to create whatever we desire. I hope that is the optimistic stance you are holding during this time of transition.

I have seen transformations in my family, my finances, and my personal relationships in 2011. I am indeed grateful to have moved into my destiny as I share uplifting spiritual insight through my books, podcasts, and coaching. It warms my heart that more and more people are writing to tell me how much they are growing from reading my books, tweets, Facebook updates, blog posts, and participation on LinkedIn. I hope you are connected in these avenues and will continue to correspond with me to share your experiences during 2012 as we take the next step in the evolution of human consciousness and expansion of the Earth.

This shift in consciousness allows us to see that there is no need to compete with others. There is enough water in the ocean to float all our boats and there is no lack of any kind when we are fully connected to Spirit in all our endeavors. This mindset shows us how to market our books, services, and products in a win-win manner as outlined in Lynn Serafinn’s new book, The 7 Graces of Marketing: how to heal humanity and the planet by changing the way we sell. I encourage you to tap into the rich marketing resources and spiritual wisdom of Lynn and the panelists who will be sharing in a free upcoming telesummit. There is more information in this issue, so be sure to read everything in this jam-packed, year-end edition of Writers in the Sky Newsletter.

Have a wonderful and enjoyable holiday season!

Yvonne Perry,
Owner of Writers in the Sky Creative Writing Services
Website: http://writersinthesky.com
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter
Blogs: http://writersinthesky.blogspot.com
            http://weare1inspirit.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=97bb89afa3f89961b16f8b31f&id=1f962e4655&e=b79bf1729e




Bookmark and Share

No comments: