Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Editor's Corner November 2011

Last week was Halloween and I hope everyone had a “howling” good time and didn’t eat too much candy! To celebrate this season, I teamed up with Dr. Caron Goode and house inspector Ranoli to create an MP3: “Spirit Clearing Techniques.” This teaching audio offers some very practical information to assist those who may be seeing, hearing, or sensing an unwanted spirit visitor. The first 10 people to purchase this MP3 get four bonus gifts including a signed copy of Caron’s book, Kids Who See Ghosts. More info . . .

As a panelist on a telesummit to celebrate the energy of 11:11:11, I invite you to get on board with heart activation to help you embrace and integrate the accelerated energies now available to us. The first session in this 4-part telesummit starts today so if you haven’t registered, go to http://weare1inspirit.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=97bb89afa3f89961b16f8b31f&id=70d6466825&e=b79bf1729e

Everyone helped me so much with deciding the title of my 2011 book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Emotions, and Energy of Those Around, that I’ve decided to ask you all for feedback on my next book. The tentative title is Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ How to Embrace and Integrate Multidimensional Frequencies. What do you think a book with this title might offer? Would you be intrigued enough to click a link to learn more? http://weare1inspirit.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=97bb89afa3f89961b16f8b31f&id=759d4253cb&e=b79bf1729e

I’ve also been busy creating gifts for those on my Christmas list. I’ve been posting photos and videos about the crafts on my new blog, Crafters in the Sky. Take a look at the list of things I’ve made. You might get some inexpensive creative ideas for gift giving.

Yvonne Perry,
Owner of Writers in the Sky Creative Writing Services
http://weare1inspirit.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=97bb89afa3f89961b16f8b31f&id=ac815b0302&e=b79bf1729e
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter




Bookmark and Share

No comments: