Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Editor's Corner September 2011



The grandkids have gone back to school and my favorite time of the year is coming to an end. Yes, I'm one of the few people who love sunny days with temperatures ranging from the upper-80s to the mid-90s. But, I also love fall which means I have the coming season to look forward to.

This fall brings a lot of exciting activities to my calendar. This month, we kick off a free 4-week teleseminar, "Empaths Shifting into 2012: Helping Energy-sensitive People Understand Their Spiritual Role on Earth." More than 300 people have registered for this online telesummit. Be sure to read the press release in this issue to learn more about this event.

I've taken The Sid Series ~ A Collection of Holistic Stories for Children to another level and created a course to help parents, teachers, and guardians of spiritually advanced children.

I plan to start writing another book as soon as the empath telesummit is complete. My working title is Shifting into Purer Consciousness: How to Embrace and Integrate Multidimensional Frequencies. Looks like I'll have another blog to maintain! That's because each book I have written has its own blog from which I launch my virtual tour, disseminate information on the topic of my book, and offer a point of purchase. This is a vital part of each of my book marketing campaigns. If you need help with marketing your book, please contact Vonnie or Dana or see our author publicity services at http://writersinthesky.com/author-publicity.html .

Jeff Rivera, Editor-in-Chief at Gatekeepers Post (http://www.gatekeeperspost.com/) asked me to answer a few questions for a blog interview. I ended up sharing some good information for writers; so, I've decided to share my answers with you in this issue.

Enjoy the articles and tidbits in this e-zine, and be sure to share the subscription link with your friends: https://app.quicksizzle.com/survey.aspx?sfid=13065 .


Yvonne Perry,
Owner of Writers in the Sky Creative Writing Services
http://writersinthesky.com/
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter


Bookmark and Share

No comments: