Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Editor's Corner September 2009

My older grandchildren have gone back to school and we are fast approaching the end of summer. It makes me sad to see the warm weather that I love so much go away.

But I'm sure this fall will be beautiful here in Nashville since we've had ample rainfall this year to brighten the leaves before they fall from the trees. At this time last year, the leaves were falling off the trees due to drought.

One more baby to go in our special delivery of boys this year. As you my know, three of my children have given birth this year, and one more is expecting in October. With WITS team member Sarah Moore giving birth last month, that makes five precious newborns in my world.

Plus, my kids from South Carolina brought our three grandkids to see us and I spent a few days stealing baby hugs and kisses and coloring with the older two. Having a celebration while having the whole family (except for the one expectant daughter who lives in SC) together, how can my life get any better?

Speaking of kids, I have made a great deal of progress toward finishing the Sid Series ~ A Collection of Holistic Stories for Children. I have all twelve individual e-books formatted and uploaded to my Web site where I am selling them for $3 each. I have compiled all twelve stories into one e-book. It has 142 pages and I’m selling it for $20 during my initial promotion period. Why not email one to your grandchild? I plan to create audios of me reading the stories and make these available as an MP3 to go along with each book. Click here to listen to a sample.


Due to being away on a much-needed vacation, I didn’t get the formatting done for the print version in time to make the cut off for receiving Lightning Source’s fall promotion. I will still publish it this year in time for the winter holidays, so please keep this in mind as a gift for your little ones.

If you would like to write a review for any of my books, please let me know the title you’d like to read and I will send you a free copy.

Vacation? Did someone say vacation? I'm looking forward to taking a trip to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic September 26 through October 2. That means the newsletter may be a little late being published next month. You may want to go ahead and send your material now so I can get started before I leave.

This e-zine is proofread a by Sarah Moore or Barbara Milbourn. I appreciate your contributions and thank Sarah and Barbara for their hard work. I hope you enjoy this publication and will tell your friends how to find us online.

If someone forwarded this e-zine to you or if you happened to have stumbled upon this Web page, you may get your own subscription delivered to your inbox once per month for free!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: