Sunday, September 6, 2009

Do You Know About Freado?

If you are an author, you will want to know about http://bookbuzzr.freado.com/. It’s the world's No. 1, free online book-marketing technology for authors. I met Freya, the author community manager for BookBuzzr and Freado, on Twitter and boy am I glad I did! I love their features so much, I’ve had all my books made into flip-books.

All books that use BookBuzzr can be read on fReado.com. When you sign-up for a free account, you also get listed on fReado.com where readers can interact with you. Further, you can link from fReado to your own author-site or blog thus helping your search engine rankings. Because fReado.com is optimized for search engines and because fReado.com is regularly crawled all over by the major search engines, the information about your book will soon be noticed and your pages should be listed in response to Web searches.

When you send me a book review to include in WITS monthly e-zine, I would appreciate it if you provide an image of your book or the code for your BookBuzzr flip page. I won’t be able to include it in the newsletter, but I will use it when posting on our e-zine blog. It would greatly enrich the visitor’s experience.

Good luck with this awesome tool!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: