Wednesday, December 3, 2008

E-zine Poll

We're taking a poll and need your input to improve this writing e-zine. 

I posted all the newsletter material in one long post yesterday, which is how the e-zine usually goes out to readers on the subscriber list. However, since this is a blog, it may need to be posted a little at the time.

Tell me what best suits your needs for receiving this information:

1. Keep it as it is. I like looonnnnggg posts.
2. You're killing me, here. Post weekly, a mini version of the e-zine with one article, a small networking section, one poem, two book reviews, and the featured podcast guest for the week.
3. I'm in information overload, but I need something to look forward to. Please post one section of the e-zine every few days or so.

Use the comment feature below to leave your answer. The majority wins, so be sure to vote as often as you like! ;)

6 comments:

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Personally, I like #3, give me chunks of info in small pieces so I can chew on it a bit. Thanks!

Morgan Mandel said...

I don't like long posts. I prefer short to medium size. Otherwise, I tend not to finish them.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com
http://www.morganmandel.com

Unknown said...

You should be using google ad sense and search tools as well as inline text adds, I earn 325.00 a month using these on blog spot sites.

steve
Radio host Social network creature

If you want to earn as an ehow writer it's awesome some of my articles generate 50.00 a onth easy.

visit

http://www.asklaska.com

Unknown said...

I like option #3

griefcase.blogspot.com said...

Number 3 suits me superfine. Especially at this busy time of Holiday cheer--Thanks.

Linda Della Donna
Founder/Director
Griefcase
www.griefcase.blogspot.com
www.griefcase.net

Unknown said...

I've read your comments and option 3 is the winner. I will be posting sections every few days starting the first Tuesday of January 2009. Thank you for your input.